Friday, May 8, 2009

A couple of weeks ago we stopped by the farm where I had been riding horses. There are some amazing animals out there and I think the Frisians are really breath taking animals. But my children are not impressed with these gentle giants, no, the horse they ask to visit is named Chicken. Chicken is a thirty something qaurter horse with a sway back, narly hip bones, drippy eyes and usually a mud caked coat and a ratted up mane. But The boys love him. About a week after our visit with him we watched the Kentucky Derby! Grandy and Granpa were here visiting and some of us were marveling at the beauty of the magnificent race horses. I beleive it was Tucker who chimed in to say "It's too bad Chicken wasn't in the race, I bet he would have won!" Rollin agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment