Sunday, March 24, 2013

you just go sit and rest

I made dinner tonight for the family.  We had baked talapia, a southwest style salad and quesadillas. As we were all finishing up the boys each thanked me for dinner with such sweetness.Then someone asked what we should do next. I said "I think its sit and watch a movie time." Some of the family really like the idea but Fynneus said "I think we should be the parents and you two should just go sit and rest."   then he said that he and his brothers, to their dismay, would clean up the kitchen and bring us desert!  I said "I don't think we really have anything for desert" and Fynn immediately replied in the sweetest voice "oh we'll find something. Now as I sit here and write this I can hear klinking and clanking and water running and whispering and plans brewing for a "show" a "breakdancing show".

No comments:

Post a Comment