Sunday, January 9, 2011

socks

It is freezing outside, still the boys wanted to go jump on the trampoline. They put on snow suits and hats and gloves and mittens. Tucker and Rollin made it out first. Fynn was still eating the eggs he insisted on cooking himself for second breakfast. When he had finished he ran to me asking "Mommy tan you help me find two ears of socks?" It took me a moment to find acceptable socks and as walked through the house in search of them Fynn followed me chanting "two ears of socks, two ears of socks". Before we could even get Fynn out the door Rollin came in, "it is freezing! DO Not go out there Fynn" he said. Fynn collapsed to floor and with a frown and a grimace declared "I am going out to jump on the twampoween". He made it out and jumped for less than five minutes before he and Tucker both had to retreat from the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment