I recently filled this out on face book but I thought it was worth re posting. Hope you enjoy it.
I asked the boys these questions and filled in their response.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
T- have good behaviors
R- have good behaviors
2. What makes mom happy?
T -when I make cards for you
r- when i always give you flowers
3. What makes mom sad?
T -when I don't take naps
r- because we never play with you
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
t -by tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
r- nothing, i don't know
6. How old is your mom? actual age, 27
T- 30 um five teen
7. How tall is your mom? (I’m actually about 4'11" :D )
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
t -have good ol nap
r- play and tickle us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
T- eat chocolate
r -eat chocolate
10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
t- drawing pictures
11. What is your mom really good at? (we had pancakes today)
t- making pancakes
r- making pancakes
12. What is your mom not good at?
t- playing soccer
r- making dinosaur bodies
13. What does your mom do for a job?
t- work horses
r- work horses
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
t -when you win something
r -when we went to the park and played soccer
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
r- curious George
17. What do you and your mom do together?
t- go to a store
r- go to the horse farm
18. How are you and your mom the same?
t -we both have one mouth
r-we both like to put" chaplick" (chapstick) on and play in the bath
19. How are you and your mom different?
t- you have longer hair than mine
r- no way
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
t- by giving cards to me and saying you love me
r- because you give me cards and you say you love me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
t- he's cute
r- you love him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
t - to the horse farm
r- with me