Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have had some startling realizations lately that some of the things that I have been working on and dreaming about for years as a parent are actually becoming my reality. I am a dreamer at my core and the curse of a dreamer is not seeing what is right before them, in the present. I have been working on this though, since the day I gave birth to my oldest son. I don't want to miss a thing, and so I have been in training. I still have a long way to go I think. But I realize that these amazing boys are growing up before my eyes! They are learning to share and to be compassionate towards one another. They are learning something from everything I do, which is both frightening and wonderful. If they learn from my mistakes they will be very wise for I make many! They are learning to read people, not judge them. They are learning to explore and enjoy and they are learning to love. I am in awe of them and I am learning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment