Friday, February 19, 2010

The Peanut Gallery

Tucker declared today about the weather, "It's fine. We don't even need socks" and so three brothers are playing outside in the crisp air and sunshine. They found a bag of peanuts still in the shell and asked to have them to share of course. I agreed and they all skipped off joyfully. I peeked out the back door to see what they were up to. I could see and hear them cheering each other on as they took turns throwing peanuts onto the roof. It chills and warms my heart at the same time to realize that when I am removed from their presence they find harmony with each other. Sometimes I imagine myself as a small child running with them or trying to keep up with them, it helps me to see them in the true light that shines on each of them right now. I love my little peanuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment