Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things a mother must say to her child when Bear Grylls is his hero.

Things a mother must say to her child when Bear Grylls is his hero:

" I know he eats raw meat Honey, but we are going to cook ours"

"ummm I suppose it's okay dig two holes with an air tunnel between them and start a fire in one"

"Right now is NOT the best time to skin the mouse daddy caught in the mouse trap last night"

"Yep, I'm coming right now to help you start a fire with your flint"

"Alright, it is time to put away ALL the snare traps you have set in the living room"

"Hmm, Well I don't think Bear Grylls does birthday parties, but yes that would be really awesome if he came to yours"

"I'm sorry, I am cooking dinner right now and I cannot come hold the sticks while you use your belt to make a tepee"

"Did you really eat that bug?"

"please release your brother from that snare trap"

"ummm, yes I suppose Bear Grylls probably would eat a skink, IF he were trying to survive in the wild , but I really don't want you to try to eat that thing alive. Please take it back outside and let it go"

No comments:

Post a Comment