Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Things you may not yet know about us.

  • My boys can find a toad even in the winter, below the surface of the earth.
  • When Rollin is trying to fall asleep he uncontrollably pinches anyone in reach.
  • When Fynneus is finished nursing he pushes away from me and says "done" as he moves on.
  • Rollin thinks & tells me that I am pretty, especially when the christmas tree lights were on.
  • If Tucker could re-name himself he would be known as "Speedy".
  • When Thadeus gets into bed before me he lays in my spot to warm it for me.
  • Fynneus can now say all of our names.
  • Tucker can eat 2 cheese hang a burs in a row.
  • Rollin wants to be a wrestler when he grows up. (real wrestling of course)
  • Late at night Bindi will accept a lazy one handed back massage instead of play time.
  • Rollin thinks that after he takes a nap it is a whole new day. Which would make him 6 years old instead of 3.
  • When Tucker draws a picture of a person he almost always includes a belly button.
  • One of Fynns favorite activities is being dragged around the house on a blanket.
  • Tucker wants to take care of animals when he gets older, more specifically he wants to be the guy who attaches the critter cams.
  • I'm sure there is more but i am out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment