Friday, July 29, 2011

1980's


Lots and lots of ruckus and squeals were coming from the boys room, which of course meant that it was bed time. Through all the chaos I heard Fynn shout "hey, hey you guys, what if i was bo-un in the nineteen eighties?" giggle giggle giggle "Hey what if I was, what if I was bo-un in the nineteen eighties?" more giggles. I was standing, humorously offended just out of sight so I stomped into their room shouting "HEY!" they all froze and looked at me wide eyed. "I'll have you know that I was born in the nineteen eighties!" I said in the most serious voice i could muster. Laughter erupted and a boy or two collapsed onto a bed. Then Fynneus asked "but what if I was bo-un in the nineteen eighties?" "well then" I said "you would be as old as me." He giggled, bounced and said "woaahh".

No comments:

Post a Comment