Monday, July 25, 2011

Tuckers best night

The boys had been outside jumping on the trampoline and spraying each other with the garden hose. I was about to call them in for a snack before bed when they showed up at the door dripping wet. I wrapped them each in a towel as they peeled away their wet clothes. Then they sat happily and nakedly at the table eating bananas with chocolate hazelnut butter wrapped in a tortilla shell. Tucker said that he liked it better than cookies. Fynn liked it too but Rollin asked for a plain banana. I told them that when they were through eating it would be time to get ready for bed. I also said that I would have time to read to them tonight. Tuckers eyes widened and he smiled and said "this is my best night, like the best night I've ever had".

No comments:

Post a Comment